Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

  1. #11
    HB Super Moderator
    uuuummm just wow. what is this??


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    I started to post similarly earlier, but my Southern upbringing apparently 'runs too deep'. Oh well, I've done just as bad in my early days and not only thought I'd done well, but even the adults thought so too; enough to comission a few, though in retrospect they were probably just trying to be encouraging.

    GM
    LMAO


    You guys also missed the funniest part ? The price !!! $1800

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    uuuummm just wow. what is this??


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    VH, don't you also like Volvos?
    i like volvos. i have my eyes on a 70 series wagon.
    Sonic Barbarian

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

    I like the styling, but I'm afraid of acoustic integrity of the design may be suspect....... and then there are the motors in the back poking through!

    ...... and I hate the sound of the buzzing popping of small turboed engine make.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

    Yep, one look at the front was all I needed.......... the rest went 'hand in hand'.

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  5. #15
    HB Super Moderator
    uuuummm just wow. what is this??


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: uuuummm just wow. what is this??

    Quote Originally Posted by VolvoHeretic View Post
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    VH, don't you also like Volvos?
    As they say one man's garbage is another man's treasure.... Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.